DJ USDA Grain Inspections for Export in Metric Tons – Feb 27
COUNTRY OF DESTINATION IS REPORTED AS KNOWN AT THE TIME OF EXPORTATION.
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT REFLECTS EXPORTED GRAIN INSPECTED AND
WEIGHED THROUGH GIPSA’S AUTHORITY UNDER THE U.S. GRAIN STANDARDS ACT.
NO ADDITIONAL ANALYSIS, COMPILATIONS […]
General Comments: Cotton futures closed lower and near the lows of the day after an early push higher failed. The price action was disappointing and suggests that another leg lower is coming. Chart trends are mixed for now. US export demand remains solid at this time, and the report last week showed the […]
MAR SOYBEANS Mar Beans succumbed to bearish supply pressure from both hemispheres – as Brazil continues on a record pace & the USDA AG OUTLOOK confirmed 4.6 MA more of US beans could be planted in 2017. The result was new lows for the month of Feb & 18 cents lower on the week! FACTORS […]Continue Reading →
Saudi Arabia has found its sweet spot for oil and that number is $60.00 a barrel per Reuters. That is a number the Saudis believe will allow them to prosper and not be high enough to make U.S. shale output a major threat. Saudi Ariba knows that while higher prices for oil will allow some […]Continue Reading →
The stock market will have challenges today to make a record 13 straight higher high with President Trump’s first address to Congress. Also that could pave the way to a correction are 4th Quarter GDP at 7:30 A.M., Chicago PMI and Consumer Confidence at 9:00. We will also have API Weekly Energy Stocks at 3:30 […]Continue Reading →
USDA made big acreage changes, but yearly stocks changes were small. Market analysis report from Senior Grain Strategist Jerry Gidel. View report by clicking here (PDF). Jerry Gidel 141 West Jackson Blvd., Suite 1340A, Chicago, Illinois 60604
312 264 4369 (Direct) | 800 769 7021 (Main) | 312 264 4399 (Fax)
www.pricegroup.com Member […]
• 24-Feb-2017 02:00:17 PM – U.S. FEB 1 ALL CATTLE ON FEED 101.0 PCT (TRADE ESTIMATE 100.7 PCT), JAN PLACED 111.0 PCT (TRADE ESTIMATE 111.1 PCT), JAN MARKETED 110.0 PCT (TRADE ESTIMATE 109.8 PCT)-USDA
U.S. monthly cattle on feed highlights – USDA – Reuters News
24-Feb-2017 02:00:17 PM
[Daniel J. Graeber, UPI] Underneath the optimism is growing production and exports from the United States. Investors on Monday focused more on OPEC possibilities than real-time trends elsewhere to send crude oil prices sharply higher in early trading. Crude oil prices moved lower Friday after reports from the United States showed dramatic increases in oil […]Continue Reading →
NWS ChicagoVerified account@NWSChicago 16h16 hours ago
Chicago’s about to do something it’s never done in 146 years of record keeping: go the entire months of Jan & Feb with no snow on the ground.
General Comments: Cotton futures closed higher. USDA showed only a marginal increase in production on Friday despite […]
Iran is up to their same old games writing checks they cannot cash even with all the gifts the last administration gave to them in order for them to play nice. It was more like extortion an there is no doubt they are stirring the pot attempting to change the balance power in the region […]Continue Reading →
Crude oil prices are rising even as oil rig counts grow to the highest levels since last April and U.S. production topped 9 million barrels a day. It seems that OPEC cuts and the lingering impact from major capX cuts is giving the market some support. As the Energy Report predicted, OPEC/non-OPEC compliance is at […]Continue Reading →
• 24-Feb-2017 06:00:32 AM – USDA PROJECTS 2017/18 CORN CROP AT 14.065 BLN BUSHELS VS 15.148 BLN IN 2016/17
• 24-Feb-2017 06:00:54 AM – USDA PROJECTS 2017/18 CORN YIELD AT 170.7 BUSHELS/ACRE VS 174.6 IN 2016/17
• 24-Feb-2017 06:01:07 AM – USDA PROJECTS 2017/18 CORN ENDING STOCKS AT 2.215 BLN […]
SubscribeReceive daily summaries of all Market Insights blog posts.
Enter email below.
Most Recent Posts
- Deliveries Notices – Cotton/Metals/Energies/Grains/Sugar/Notes
- Rains Make Grain Not Only in Spain. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/23/17
- Downgraded! The Energy Report 06/23/17
- Tropical Storm Cindy Adding Spice to the Markets. The Corn & Ethanol Report 06/22/17
- Long term rates fall as short term rates edge higher. The Nemenoff Report 06/22/17
- Meltdown Madness! The Energy Report 06/22/17
- Gulf of Mexico Storm Cindy Disrupts Shipping, Crude Imports
- 4 things to know about Saudi Arabia’s new crown prince